Are you fed up of trying those so called ‘the best’ anti- aging products, which are usually accessible at a higher cost? Or you have tried almost everything to fight the signs of aging, but nothing worked out? If you think that you are the sole person on the planet to face this situation, then you are absolutely wrong. There are countless persons, who confront somehow the similar situation. But, is it possible to conquer over this struggle with the ever growing age and its signs?
Well, the answer to the above question is ‘yes’ and the solution lies with the nature. Nature has showered abundance of essential and incredible products, which rejuvenate your skin and keep you young for a longer time. Here is the list of anti-aging solutions using natural oils:
The Seven Wonderful Oils:
This is one of the best natural anti- aging solution you can gift to your skin. First have a look at the seven wonders:
- Sweet Almond oil- 1 ounce (or 2 Tablespoons)
- Lavender essential oil- 2 drops
- Geranium essential oil- 2 drops
- Rose essential oil- 2 drops
- Helichrysum essential oil- 2 drops
- Sandalwood essential oil- 2 drops
- Frankincense essential oil- 2 drops
All you need to do is just blend them ideally in a glass bowl. Before applying, wash your face and if you wish, you can use a toner too. Now apply the serum with your fingertip on fine lines, uneven skin tone areas, age spots or wherever you want to. Rub gently and keep it for few minutes. Later, you can wash it and if needed, apply a moisturizer.
One for All!
This face serum is perfect for all skin types. Its nurtures the skin and repair it in the most natural way. You will need the following:
• Rose hip seed oil and Hazelnut oil – 2 Tablespoons
• Coconut oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil – 2.5 Tablespoons
• Frankincense essential oil – 10 drops
• Geranium essential oil and cypress essential oil – 13 drops
In a small glass container mix all the ingredients. Apply this serum after cleansing in night (preferably) or morning in small amount over your entire face and neck. Wash it in morning with a mild face wash.
A Recipe for Damaged and Mature Skin!
- Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil – 1/2 tablespoon
- Vitamin E Oil – 5 to 10 drops
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil – 10 drops
- Organic Carrot Seed Essential Oil – 2 drops
- Organic Rosehip Seed Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Organic Helichrysum Essential Oil – 3 drops
- Organic Jojoba Oil – 1/2 tablespoon
Pour all the contents into 1 0z glass bottle with dropper and close it tightly. Shake it well so that the ingredients mix evenly. You can apply it directly to your face with help of cotton or fingertips. Massage gently over the target areas.
No matter how expensive products you have been using, the truth is that all these product consist of harsh chemical composition, which are not good for your skin. On the other hand, the best part of using these natural recipes is that they don’t leave any side effects, nor they put hole into your pockets. Thus, it is advisable to go natural and safe!