Life seems so colorful and flawless till you are in your 20s. But the feeling is not the same as you step a little further.
Check out the following blog to find out how to disguise your actual age in amidst your beauty.
A perfect diet, a good face cleanser and a nice hair outlook is something that can help you to look younger than your real age.
Just take a look!
The Power of Antioxidants:
Pollution, dirt and radiation are some external factors that can result into premature skin aging. Since we cannot curb such factors but definitely we can change our diet patterns to avoid the worse effects caused due to them.
Antioxidants are known to have this miraculous power that can fight off the damaging free radicals produced due to radiation and smoke and save you from multiple skin problems. Following are some of the antioxidants that must be the part of your daily diet.
1. Vitamin E:
What it Does?
Intake of a good quantity of vitamin E boosts the collagen production, thereby giving you a flawless skin. It removes the lines, wrinkles, damaged cells and aging marks from the skin. Sunflowers seeds, almonds, spinach are some of the vitamin E rich foods.
2. Green Tea:
What it Does?
This wondrous drug is found to reduce risk of heart disease, cancer, weight gain and even skin aging as well.
Green tea has gained popularity recently for the high amount of catechins present in it. Catechins are antioxidant chemicals that can that can revamp your skin by clearing wrinkles, blemishes and other aging signs.
3. Vitamin C:
What it Does?
It improves the collagen formation and slows the process of aging. It can be found in all the citrus fruits and even be applied to the skin in the form of topical creams.
Simple and Effortless Tips for A Glowing Face:
Following are some ways to look after your face for a youthful look. If you make the following tips a part of your daily routine then it would definitely result into a healthier skin.
1. After you get back home after a long tiring day, your face needs a gentle cleanser to unclog the pores and remove the unnecessary oil. Choose a good foaming cleanser for your face that is fit for your age and skin type.
2. Excess exposure to sun is another factor that leads to faster aging. So, make sure you use a sun screen whenever you set out in the sun.
3. You can apply the fuller’s earth face pack on your face. This is a chemical free and home-based remedy that can cleanse your skin and also work as a skin-antiseptic.
4. External remedies such as lotions, creams and moisturisers can never be substituted against a good diet. Foods such as nuts, fish, yogurt, olive oil and fibrous fruits can always make you look younger.
Beautifying your Hair:
You may not believe but it’s true that even changing hair styles and maintaining healthy hair can even make you look younger.
1. The first best thing you can do is to color your gray hair. If you cannot do it yourself, then visit a nice salon and they will do the rest of it all. Just a suggestion, dark brown is one of the popular colors chosen for hair as it has an elegance and richness of its own. Make sure you choose a hair color that suits your hair type.
2. Second best thing is to choose different hair styles which don’t reveal your actual age. This should entirely be according to your face structure. Some people look best with just roughed-up hair simply left open. If you have a big face, make your hair go beyond your shoulders. Short hair normally suits to people who people with a small face.
For more beauty secrets keep reading our coming blog updates.