Not necessarily! Acne is triggered due to fluctuating hormones. Washing your face regularly helps to remove dead skin cells, dirt and excess oil from the skin surface.
- Too often to clean the skin or rubbing the skin too hard can worsen acne on the skin.
- A gentle and regular cleansing with soap and warm water can sometimes help you relieve from mild breakouts. You can also use some natural acne treatment for the purpose.
- Scrubbing too hard at your face can, in fact, aggravate your acne. Also, if you use alcohol-based astringents, your skin can dry out.
- Avoid touching your face or popping pimples.
- Washing the face frequently irritates pores and can cause them to become clogged. A cleansing device or a washcloth can add even more irritation.
The best way is to wash your face very gently with bare hands and wash only twice a day.