Try these simple and natural remedies at home to get rid of your acne.
- Apply honey mask once or twice a week. With slightly dampened fingers, massage about 1/2 teaspoon of raw honey over your dry face and rinse.
- Apply a paste of raw honey with enough cinnamon and freshly grated nutmeg on your face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse well.
- Wash your face with water and pat dry. Using your fingertips, apply Aloe Vera gel directly to the affected areas.
- Rinse face gently with water and pat dry. Dab a cotton ball in lemon juice and apply to the acne. Leave it for 5-10 mins and rinse.
- Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces and rub it on the pimples. Leave it for five minutes and wash the skin with lukewarm water.