You all are well aware of the fact that work outs keep you younger. It helps you to maintain the energy level and your physical ability in a long run. But, do you really know that certain exercises make you look younger and reduces signs of aging significantly. Below listed are top 3 anti-aging exercises, you must try:
Start From Your Forehead
If you worry for the wrinkles on your forehead, this one is surely for you. All you need to do is:
- With both your hands, make a fist applying pressure with help of the middle and index finger knuckles in the center.
- Now, move your fists outside maintaining the same pressure.
- At the end, gently press the knuckles into temples.
You can do this 5 times a day to prevent wrinkles. In addition, it relaxes the forehead muscles and reduces stress.
Cover Your Eyes!
Your eyes says it all about your age! Don’t let them do this and start with the following exercise:
- Using your middle fingers, exert pressure on the inner corner of the eyebrows.
- Looking above, with help of your index fingers, press the outer corners of the eyebrows.
- Raise the lower eyelids to produce a strong squint.
- You can repeat it six times. At the end, shut your eyes tightly for at least 10 seconds.
If you regularly do this, you can skip from Botox and eye surgery. It is very effective for those confronting with dropping eyelids, eye bags, puffiness, etc.
Lift Your Face!
This one is quite simple to do and most effective. Check how to proceed:
- Simply, place both palms on your temples.
- Lift the sides of the face, moving your hands up and back.
- Form an “O” shape, opening your mouth and then drop your jaw to elongate your face.
- Pause to this position for at least five seconds and repeat it two times.
Slowly and gradually, it will smoothen your ‘smile lines’, lift your eyes and your cheeks too.
In all, these perfect anti-aging exercise regimens will not only help you to look younger, but also they are essential in the quest to have a healthy lifestyle!