Why not? Acne appears due to the fluctuation in hormones, stress and unhygienic lifestyle and improper diet.If you want to get rid of acne, follow these simple prevention, control and cure acne tips.
Prevention and Control
- Keep your face clean always. Wash your face twice daily, but avoid scrubbing with a washcloth or any other cleansing device.
- Never forget to apply a moisturizer after washing your face. It keeps your face hydrated and prevent it from getting dry. Do not use heavy, comedogenic moisturizer as it can clog your pores and lead to breakouts.
- Avoid overloading your face with skin products. Be natural! Apply a very thin layer of make-up and remove it thoroughly using a cleanser before going to bed.
- Limit your skin’s exposure to prevent it from infections and bacteria. Also, change your pillowcase once a week.
- Eat well and drink lots of water every day. It flushes impurities out from your body and keep your skin hydrated, glowing and acne-free.
- To cure acne, go for natural acne remedies like honey, lemon, Aloe Vera, cinnamon, garlic, etc. Read recipes to get rid of acne naturally here.
- Use OTC (Over the counter) creams which contains ingredients like Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic acid, sulfur, etc. These creams are applied directly onto the pimple and clear them up.
- Consult dermatologists regularly and follow the medication prescribed by them strictly.
- Do not feel low and depressed. If acne appears, they will surely go!